Do you need a translator?

Sunday 26 May 2013

The Apple Tree



The sun glistens on my special tree,
the apples are scarlet red.
With leaves like dazzling emeralds,
what a beautiful tree!


Three months passed and the sky has faded,
apples are falling one  by one.
Plop, plop, plop.
The leaves changes colour to yellow and red,
what a striking tree!

But the heavens threw wind down on my tree,
and caught all my apples,
And caught all my leaves.
what a lonely tree!

Day by day I waited,
to find my missing fruits.
Ninety days and ninety nights,
I see an apple on my tree!

The sun shines on my apple tree,
the apples grew back again.
Leaves are green and apples are red,
I do not own these pictures.
what a beautiful tree!


The cycle turns again and again,
like a ferris wheel.
Though life could fall at times,
one day it'll grow again!

No comments:

Post a Comment